I am a Postdoctoral Researcher at the Autonomous Agents Research Group in the School of Informatics at the University of Edinburgh, working under the supervision of Dr. Stefano V. Albrecht. I was previously a Research Assistant at the iCore Lab in Louisiana State University, working under the supervision of Dr. Corina Barbalata.
My main research interest is the development of intelligent agents, capable of making autonomous decision, without the need of human supervision. Particularly, I see reinforcement learning as a viable learning paradigm, which could enable adaptive and intelligent behavior in robotic systems. Thus, the main focus of my research so far has been on the development of control strategies for complex robotic platforms, such as underwater autonomous vehicle-manipulator systems. Currently, as part of the Autonomous Agents Research Group, I am working on ad hoc teamwork.
- Oct 2022: A pre print of our new article on partially observable ad hoc teamwork is now in arXiv
- Oct 2022: I am a google cloud championg innovator! You can check my profile here
- Jul 2022: Our newly released Survey on underwater manipulation is out! Check it out here
- Jul 2022: Check out the procedings of our workshop in Ad Hoc Teamwork where we played Hanabi
- Jun 2022: Check out our ICRA paper Robotic Manipulators Performing Smart Sanding Operation
- May 2022: Check out our new paper MIDGARD introducing a realistic simulator for navigation in outdoor environments
- May 2022: Call for papers for our workshop in ad hoc teamwork out now!
- Mar 2022: I became a Google Cloud Research Innovator. Check more about it here
- Feb 2022: Our preprint survey in ad hoc teamwork is available in Arxiv
- Nov 2021: I joined the Autonomous Agents Group at The University of Edinburgh
I obtained my PhD in Engineering at the National University of Central Buenos Aires with a fellowship from the National Scientific and Research Council. I received my BSc in Electromechanical Engineering also from the National University of Central Buenos Aires with a Scholarship from the Roberto Rocca Education program, a part of the Techint Group.